Services to keep you connected to your community
- Assistance with transport, shopping, visiting health practitioners, attending social activities.
Social support services: Taking part in social and community activities that promote your lifestyle, interests and protect your wellbeing.
- Caregiver to make in-home companionship calls.
- A companion to accompany you on appointments and outings
- Organising social activities and arranging/coordinating transport to events.
- Assistance with installation of phone and internet communication services.
- Temporary care worker for when yours is away or unavailable.